Mobile pillar jib cranes are perfect for flexible use at various locations and are used to lift loads. These mobile pillar jib cranes are specially optimised for flexible transport by forklift trucks or lifting ants. The jib variants are available as rigid or articulated booms.
- Boom length and load capacity can be individually configured
- Heights can be customised
- Height-adjustable variants available
- ATEX areas (on request)
- Rigid and articulated arm variants available
- Flat cantilevers available
Lifting, lowering, cross travel and slewing movements are manual or power-operated.
Classification in lifting classes and stress groups as stipulated in DIN 15018.
Mobile pillar jib crane
|Order no.||Type||load capacity (kg)||boom variant||boom length (mm)|