The stackLIFT vacuum hose lifter enables you to efficiently and
ergonomically move diverse goods, such as bagged goods, cardboard boxes,
crates, panels, etc. weighing up to 50 kg.
The stackLIFT vacuum hose lifter is handled via a two-hand operation design, which is selected specifically for your applications.
The stackLIFT enables lifting goods close to the floor in an upright body posture.
The system is designed for a stacking height of up
to 2.6 m. The ergonomic handle shape supports easy handling and enables
intuitive lifting and lowering.
For two-hand operation the design emphasis is safe and precise handling of heavy goods without additional auxiliary equipment.
We have extensive possibilities for finding designing, and implementing a tailored solution for our customers.
Two-hand operation, safe even with large stacking heights
Two-hand operation – safe even with heavy loads
- Folding the handle for left- and right-handed use
- Intuitive operation: Lifting, lowering and releasing the workpiece
- Lifting unit with protective sleeve
- Adjustment of the suspension height
- Quick-change system for the suction base
- 360° variable rotary plate for the suction base
- Remote control for switching the vacuum pump On/Off
|Order-no.||Type||Load ca-pacity*1 (kg)||Suction hose Ø (mm)||Suction hose length (mm)||Block size (mm)||L-max (mm)||L-min (mm)||Lifting (mm)|
*1) excl. accessesories