slewing lifters for coils
tim®LIFT vacuum slewing lifters / coil lifters are designed for gentle and convenient transport, and for slewing of slit strips. Our systems offer simple and economic handling. Only one person is necessary for operation.
The vacuum is generated pneumatically by a multi stage TIVAtec vacuum pump or alternatively electrically. For this model, the slewing function is executed via two pneumatic cylinders.
Depending on the individual requirements, a different number of multiple chambers is possible; from which each chamber can be regulated individually via a ball valve. In conjunction with the warning signal, the integrated vacuum accumulator offers the highest level of safety. The actual level of the vacuum can be monitored directly at any time via the vacuum meter. If a leak occurs a warning signal sounds. Outstanding leak-tightness is achieved through use of a special seal.
These systems are individually adapted to your requirements. The systems are manufactured in accordance with precisely defined parameters.
up to 1.400 kg
- Long service life through use of high-quality materials
- Either electric or pneumatic vacuum pump
- Acoustic safety warning system, incl. battery
- Individually configured suction circular blank
- Solid, welded frame construction
- Pneumatic or electric vacuum generator with high efficiency
- Slewing movement 90° through 2 high-quality pneumatic cylinders
- Operation through pushbuttons: One button for vacuum generation, slewing "forward" and "back"; two buttons (pressed simultaneously) = release procedure
- Vacuum meter, vacuum tank with check valve
- On request, also with integrated compressor